Welcome to Goodwood Originals. We are a small, independent business based in Swansea, specialising in manufacturing shelving. We also sell lighting, ironmongery, antiques, vintage furniture, painted and distressed furniture and other vintage and unusual items that can add style and uniqueness to your home.
ANTIQUES & VINTAGE
With years of experience in the antiques trade, we have developed an eye for quality, the unusual and the truly unique. This website displays just a small selection of our antiques range and we are constantly adding more pieces. If you want to see our antiques, you are very welcome to make an appointment to visit.
SHELVES AND PAINTED FURNITURE
We think that beautifully painted and sympathetically distressed pieces make a superb and original focal point in any room. We offer a lightly distressed finish because we love the way it enhance our furniture.
- Furniture grade timber from sustainable sources
- Traditional craftsmanship (housed and glued joints, hand-turning...)
- All items have rounded edges, no nasty sharp corners
- All shelves are assembled, ready to hang with brackets already fixed to the back
- Eco-friendly satin finish
- Three coats of paint applied, for durability
- Can be wiped clean
- Suitable for bathrooms and kitchens
- Non-toxic, suitable for children's rooms
RETURNS, EXCHANGES & CANCELLATIONS
We want you to be truly happy with your purchase. We know it is difficult to judge size and colour from a picture and that you might decide that the item is not what you wanted after all. We work with couriers whom we trust to handle our parcels with care, but sometimes, items can be damaged in transit. Whatever your reason for returning, we do our best to make the experience as easy as possible for you.
We write relevant, accurate descriptions and post pictures that truly reflect the quality and condition of our products. Please take your time reading our descriptions and viewing our pictures. Antique and vintage items are sold in "as-seen" condition.
Vintage and distressed items may have irregularities, markings, discolorations, and other imperfections. We think these little flaws greatly contribute to the charm and individuality of our products.
We want you to be satisfied with our products and we are always happy to answer your questions and requests for additional information. If you are unhappy with your product, you can email to inform us of your problem.
We accept returns and exchanges; you must...
- Contact us within 14 days of delivery
- Ship items back within 30 days of delivery
- Keep a record of the return shipping
- Pay for return shipping if the item is damaged in transit or we made a mistake with your order
- Arrange a collection of heavy items at your request
- Refund upon receipt of the returned item
it's usually not a problem to cancel an order. As many items are painted to order, we would really appreciate you contact us as soon as you decide you would like to cancel an order. We will apply a refund within 24 h of receiving your request for a cancellation of your order.